The Cancer new Moon, conjunct my natal Mars at 0 degrees Cancer had me fidgety, edgy and nervous all day yesterday. I couldn’t fall asleep till past 3am. All I wanted to do was crawl back into my shell, but I seemed to have the left said shell elsewhere. But as Steely Dan once wisely and presciently penned;
“Any major dude with half a heart would tell you my friend, any modern world that falls apart comes together again, when the devil is at your door, in the morning light it won’t be there no more, any major dude will tell you.”
There’s something to chaos theory. You know, like when a lobsterman passes gas in Maine, there’s a coup in Honduras, that sort of thing. It’s the theory that seemingly unrelated and random events are tied to other events that erupt and occur around the planet. Let’s take what’s happening in Iran for instance. This is no mere dust up, some contentious turf war between various sects that rises from tim-to-time. Nope, this is full on chaos, or so it seems on the surface. Nothing is as it appears to be in the nights where the moon casts no shadow. While The US media, including revolutionary technologies such as Facebook, Twitter and Google were up to their eyeballs in the story, portraying, hyping, enabling, are we seeing the full picture? Is the dark moon truly illuminating what’s taking place, or are we projecting what we’re being told believe on the surface? Is this a case of sheer lunacy or is there something deeper at play? Deciphering the full picture in this case is like the three blind men all touching various parts of an elephant and describing it differently, but not one of them identifying the elephant as it is.
• There has been rumors of war with Iran for the past four years, with Israel growling and The US, baring it’s incisors, but nothing more.
• Ahmadinejad is constantly the brunt of demonization, like Bin Laden, Hussein and Khaddafi, and while no one would ever confuse them for Nobel laureates, the marketing of demonization in these cases usually precede some sort of action and or conflict. Edward Bernays was the first to develop this tool for driving mass psychology when United Fruit hired him to deal with General Arbenz when he took over in Guatemala and was threatening nationalization of that country’s fruit industry. Bernays staged a brilliant psy-op and forced Arbenz to leave the country, and in his place, more business friendly leadership was inserted. Here is Ahmadinejad on a recent cover of “Newsweek.”
• Rumors abound that Bushco floated over $400 million into Iran through those alphabet agencies to grease the wheels of chaos and turmoil and in effect, help stage a coup.
• Noted hawk, Benjamin Netenyahu begins to talk nice, even considers a “two-state-solution” with Palestine, just as things are about to go haywire in Iran.
• Then, as I have covered in the past is the shadow that Ahmadinejad, might actually be a deep plant with connections to global intelligence.
• How can we not forget the last coup we helped stage in Iran, inserting The Ayatollah (another known asset) into a leadership role, when The Shah actually believed in his divine right to rule, not simply dance like a marionette for The Seven Sisters. This one seems like a replay, but instead of going from the 20th century back to the 15th, this is a putsch forward, to empower Mousavi to install a west friendly system and keep using the dollar as the petroleum bourse.
• Whether it succeeds or fails, it has a bit of Saul Alinsky’s spirit in the affair: “The end is what you want, the means is how you get it.”
One cannot deny the violence taking place, but would this be any different in any other country in the world? What about here in The US as Barack Obama wrings his hands about the violence and rule of law being afflicted on the uprising. How would he respond if Americans had gotten off their lazy and uninformed asses when the banks had their huge bailouts with almost zero oversight? I doubt that he’d be passing out Dunkin Donuts to the protesters. Support democracy and elections, but only if your guy wins, Again, much of this has happened under the darkness of the moon, a time in ritual where the seeds are sown for manifestation to come to fruition when the moon is full. So we’ll see in a couple of weeks where this is all headed.
But perhaps even more disturbing lunacy and new moon news is that of NASA wanting to actually bomb The Moon! This was announced, just as the New Moon in Cancer was taking full effect. Michael Tsarion over at Red Ice thinks that this is part of a process of creating a star gate. Can things get any more stranger than this? Hold on kids. I think it can and will
So what does this all mean? New Moons, pseudo-revolutions, moon bombs, chaos theory? I’m not really sure, but I was definitely cranky yesterday and more than willing to blame it on any one of those factors; the butterfly effect of psychic disturbance across the skies of my mind.